Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hurricane Update
 
Okay this storm is approaching and is gaining strength so I think we will possibly have to leave we will be headed to San Antonio, Texas, where we have family to stay with.
 
Its tough packing for the unexpected and not taking everything I own but I just can't. Things can be replaced and so on I just hope are house is spared to some extent.
 
Okay here is the bottom line, if I don't post on this blog for a few days it is because we have left. I will just a short message if we stay.
 
I guess let me also get this out there I love and care for all of my friends but I hold out for two very sweet girls Ashley and Tracy. I love you girls so much you two are my best friends, take care of yourselves.  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin take care of yourself. We're going to Kerrville. You've always been a great friend to me.

Take care,
Tracy

1:46 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home