Friday, September 02, 2005

1st Week of College -- Down

Man o Man it has been a busy and exhasting week. My high school didn't prepare as much as I need to be. I have 2 so called easy classes First Aid and Microcomputer Apps.

American Gov is ok but it is more writing intense. I have to write 6 out of 14 essays the first one is due this coming Wednesday, I havent even started yet but will. Math isn't so bad. I should note that in American Gov and Math we sit in desks that you hardly have room to work, you basically have 1 hand on the desk and the other just hangs. "I hate it."

English is the other hard one, but we are in a computer lab so we type all of are papers. I like this because I write a lot more on a keyboard the pen and pencil. (As I'm doing so writing the blog.)

Yes I am worried of failing and our worlds problems, but I've come to the concept of living one day at a time. Still haven't found anyone yet but I have to consentrate on school now. I do have some pretty girls in my classes, and I have left some behind and think of them everyday and kiss their picture for good luck and courage.

Later Justin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin,

I have faith in you. You are very smart and I know you can do it.
Ashley

6:36 PM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home